Greetings, everyone, family and closest friends, Shalom!
We the People movement, Good News!
After my last email concerning the “National Day of ‘The January 1,1863, Emancipation Proclamation”, thanking The Most High GOD, we are now ready to take our next step “in any effort that they/we might make for our actual freedom.” (Sent. 2. B,).
The National Day Archives (NDA) costs for this effort, is, $1,035.70.
In that last email communique’, it was stated that there would be a ten (10) day window in which to register onto the Historical Legacy by a suggested contribution of $100.00 (one hundred dollars), or more or less!
- Under the Legacy List originators, participants will be chronologically listed based on date of registry, and not the amount of financial contribution.
Beginning this Monday, October 2nd. to Wednesday, October 11th, you can “invest” your contribution, by the following ways:
Zelle To: 424-248-4219 or Justiceville@TedHayes.us
Paypal To: Justiceville@TedHayes.us
After, working out the final editing with the NDA IT team, we will then launch with a press release and perhaps, a new conference at a significant location acknowledging, President Abraham Lincoln.
Next, the Hon. Maxine Waters will be requested to lead the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), as well as all Civil Rights entities and personalities, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, including all other “religious” or none elements; including “black” celebrities of all industries, and media outlets.
For the first time, these “leaders” will be graced with the opportunity achieving the legal Federal, Holiday second only to the July 4th, something that greatly arouses the law’s Subject Beneficiaries, i.e., federal, black citizens to their blessed inheritance, thereby benefiting all Americans of such citizenry, regardless of ethno-racial identities.
Therefore, by Ms. Waters endorsing and leading this effort on Capitol Hill, in greatly in her interest and lasting legacy.
Then, from that moment, we will conduct a public awareness campaign announcing that this January 1,2024, News Years Day, will be the very first annual, celebrating commemoration; along with it being the first day of the 2024 Presidential race, the catching the energy – “wave” to “surf” right down its middle, thereby capturing the national narrative with this, and its related matters, such as;
- the Ted Hayes For 2024, President Appointed Homeless Servant Czar (HSC);
- the GREATEST MORAL QUESTION concerning Trumps intent to militarily, force relocate homeless, US citizens into internment camps;
- Trumps stance on the border, in that, illegal immigration invasion, negatively effects federal black citizens more than anybody else;
- Trumps assertion that he seeks to emulate his greatest Presidential mentor, Abraham Lincoln, and to finish what he started.
The homeless matter strategically places us in the very center of the 2024 political election.
Therefore, we kickoff our We the People Campaign by October 18th.
Thanks kindly for your continued interest.