Greetings everyone, Shalom!
The January 1,1863 Emancipation Proclamation, Presidential Executive Order issued by President of the United States (POTUS) Abraham Lincoln (16th), ignited the eventual, May 26,1865, full liberation of all chattel slaves in this, exceptional, self-admitted, imperfect, United States, Union Republic and its Territories.
This particular, unprecedented, Presidential, Executive Order, which is the most significantly important, US federal law, has so much redeeming quality, that amongst its’ powers…
…the Subject Beneficiaries thereof, i.e., American Africans, US black citizens of federal, super citizenship status, are so authorized/empowered that only they can order the President of the United States (POTUS), and the Military, as to what each jurisdiction, separately and/or conjointly…
….can and can’t do concerning “any effort that they/(us) might make for our actual freedom.” (Emancipation Proclamation, Sent.2. B)
Therefore, this effort is worthy of our utmost attention and participation, individually and collectively as a highly, exceptional people in this exceptional country.
On behalf of all American, white citizens, i.e., We the People, under the auspices of the First, July 2-4,1776, US Declaration of Independence, and Second, the Constitution (signed September 17,1787, ratified – March 4,1789) the Sixteenth (16th, March 4,1861- April 14,1865)…
…the Hon. President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation which is forever, the most significantly important federal law to American Africans.
In fact, second only to the Holy Bible, i.e., Torah – Tanakh, Hebrew Holy Scriptures, it’s acknowledged and maintained by the POTUS and Military, when it is exercised by an awakening, sufficiently literate, organized, well functioning, body politic, Subject Beneficiaries to full extent of its authority.
Resting upon the US Military engendered, 1861-1862, First and Second Congressional Confiscation Acts, the Emancipation Proclamation, authorizes the Subject Beneficiaries sole, exclusivity to order the President and the Armed Forces concerning what either or jointly can and cannot do, pertaining to “any effort that they might make for their actual freedom.” (Sentence 2, B.)
Furthermore, this grand, unprecedented, Presidential Proclamation of Emancipation is the foundation upon with 1866 Civil Rights Act of federal, super citizenship status (Secs. 2,4,5,8,9) to the militarily liberated, chattel slaves and their descendant children, as long as this “nation of GOD shall not perish from the earth.” (Lincoln-November 19,1863 Gettysburg Address, 11 months post his consequential, January 1,1863 Executive Order)
The US Military Liberation and Permanent, Acknowledgement of American Africans’ Freedom
After the 1861-1862, First and Second Congressional Confiscation Acts, the Emancipation Proclamation is technically, the Third federal law of, about/for the military liberated, American Africans, its Subject Beneficiaries, from a total British (157 years, 1619-1776) and American (1776-1865, 89 years) 245 years of generations-destroying, institutional, chattel slavery industry.
Of such military enforced, federal laws, including the Emancipation Proclamation, there are initially Nine (9) authorizing our freedom, they being:
The First and Second, 1861-1862 Congressional Confiscation Acts (1 & 2): third, the Emancipation Proclamation (3); the 13th Amendment (4); 1866 Civil Rights Act (5), and Progenitor of the14th Amendment (6); 15th Amendment (7); the First and Second, 1870-1871 Enforcement or Anti-KKK Racism Acts (8 & 9).
A Legal, Federal National Holiday
As the greatest US law to/of/ about American Africans, it’s our intention to make “January 1,1863 Emancipation Proclamation” a legal, federal, National Holiday, as is Martin Luther King, Jr., Day, and Juneteenth, which essentially two days of party celebrations.
The new, though 160 years later, timely National Federal, “January 1,1863, Emancipation Proclamation” Holiday, is second only to that of July 4th, i.e., Independence Day, it being the date in which The US Declaration of Independence was signed by the First Continental Congress.
However, there is a general, two-step process that must be taken, which is as follows:
- Step I – First, via the National Day Archives (NDA), a credible organization that archives various National Days, some very silly and personal, while others, such as this one, has serious implications, “January 1,1863 Emancipation Proclamation”, we establish it as a non-governmental, civilian, We the People movement.
- Step II – Second via, the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), self-proclaimed, “Conscious of the Congress” to run it through the House and Senate Judiciary Committees, to be immediately passed onto each respective Floors for passage and enactment, with US President signature.It’s our objective to have this sacred federal law, National Holiday legislation to be completed by in time for the Fifty-Sixth (56th) Commemoration of the April 4,1968 Assassination of the young, Martin Luther King, Jr.
In the Divine light on the content of what this new, federal holiday is, there can be no resistance to this movement from anybody.
Along with the then, annual, non-governmental, civilian, “January 1,1863 Emancipation Proclamation” Federal, National Holiday, will be celebrated on New Years Day. (Will explain the significance of Lincoln’s thinking and intent on this later)
The First step being concluded, which is estimated to be by mid-October, 2023, we will then launch our local and national promotional campaigns to initiate Its’ first, civilian, non-governmental “National Day of…”, set for this January 1,2024, one hundred and sixty one (161) years since the 1863, Presidential federal law; and sixty-one (61) years since the prophet MLK, Jr. addressed It as the opening remarks of his August 28,1963 “I Have A Dream” message, then Its’ one hundred (100) anniversary saying,
“Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation.” (1863-1963)
The Historical Legacy List
Accompanying the bill for the “Day of”, is the Historical Legacy List, acknowledging and honoring the first individuals who financially make this federal law manifest.
In order to be on this list, we are suggesting a contribution of $100 dollars or more.
The NDA costs for this effort, is $1,035.70
The chronological order is not according to the amounts of funds contributed, but rather, date of it, so the sooner, the better.
The Foundational List
Theodore R. “Thee” Hayes, III
The Household of the Hayes Family
The Household of the Benjamin Abishoor Family
Ronda E. Flanzbaum
Patricia Moore and Family
Ted Hayes, Author of the “Day of”
So, whenever you want to join this list, Zelle and/or Paypal To: Justiceville@TedHayes.us
Along with a receipt, if you desire, you may also receive the EIN for tax purposes.
Please note: “For Emancipation Proclamation National Holiday Day”
Soon, you will receive the notice for registering onto The List to be a ten (10) day “window” to get listed.
Any contribution that may come in post the “window”, will be received for promotional purposes, and the contributors will be listed on List II.
Thanks kindly for your participation and The Most High GOD is blessing us with HIS mercy and truth, as we go forward with HIM in this sacred matter.
For any clarifications, please call me at 424-248-4219.
Some of The Assets
- Unifies the various, divided, and “cold/hot” warring Subject Beneficiaries, i.e., American Africans of chattel slavery- Jim Crowism experience heritage, forced into a monolithic people.
- Note: Bestowing the proper sense of pride, as well humility (humble pride), finally understanding and knowing their national identity being empowered as exclusively, the only Americans who order the President of the United States (POTUS), and the Military what can, must and will not, can’t do concerning our destiny, according to Sentence 2, B. stating, “…in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom.”
- Subject Beneficiaries express gratitude to white citizens for the Law(s) that they wrote about, for, and to them, which opens the way to the 2008 Congressional Resolution HR #194 (Simple) Apologizing For Slavery and Jim Crowism, leading to the necessary, reconciling healing that Saves the Union, thereby Keeping the Republic.
- Essentially, all of America, which is caught up in this immigrant nation under GOD, built upon the backs of the Subject Beneficiaries’ chattel enslaved “backs”, continuing “cold” Civil War, will benefit from the awakening Subject Beneficiaries, i.e., rightful inheritors of the Presidential Order of Freedom
Note: The three (3) American Civil War eras are:
- First “cold” – non-violent from July 2-4,1776 – April 11,1861
- Second “hot” – violent from April 11,1861- June 19,1865
- Third “cold” – non-violent from 1865 – 2023
- The white citizens, who legislated this sacred law, will become elated because after 160 years, the Subject Beneficiaries are awakening with enough literacy to finally come to see their, most powerful role in the destiny of America.